Check out our new audio content!
If you are looking for a truly unforgettable holiday experience this summer, we have selected five amazing destinations around the world. What makes these so special? We’ve highlighted 5 great things about each of these spellbinding and wonderful locations.
- Sri Lanka
- Delicious food
- Biodiversity and stunning array of animals and flora
- Perfect beaches
- Perfect Climate
- Extremely friendly people
- Plenty of historically important attractions and more than 42 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Truly diverse culture, with the 80 million people who live there consisting of individuals from various walks of life, religions, cultures and languages.
- Various interesting and unique festivals, including pumpkin festivals and the world-famous Oktoberfest.
- Well positioned for exploring the rest of Europe, as it borders with 9 different countries.
- Warm, friendly and welcoming people
- The spectacular Victoria Falls waterfall is found here.
- Awesome museums like the National Gallery of Zimbabwe and Zimbabwe Museum of Human Sciences.
- Intriguing UNESCO sites.
- National parks and reserves, various ways to spot wild animals.
- The Panama Canal, one of the greatest engineering achievements the world has ever seen.
- Some of the best coffee in the world.
- The most commonly used currency in Panama is the US Dollar, so there’s no need to exchange money if you’re traveling from the US.
- Enticing array of islands as part of different Archipelago.
- Home to some of the most diverse and exotic plants and animals in the world, including 972 indigenous birds, 255 mammals and 10,444 plants
- Unbelievable architecture, particularly in places like the capital- Buchares.t
- It’s one of the cheapest places to visit in Europe, offering great value for money.
- Interesting festivals.
- Mouth-watering food.
- Diverse landscapes including castles, vineyards, forests, snow-capped mountains and more.